Our volunteers are the backbone of our mission here at the Danielle House. Volunteers keep the house staffed from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., in 3 hour shifts. A typical shift might include:
- Greeting guests, answering their questions and taking care of their needs during their stay.
- Doing light housekeeping for our guests’ comfort and health.
- Providing maintenance help, such as lawn care, painting, and minor repairs.
- Providing office support, including answering the phone and taking information from referring medical professionals.
- Running errands for the house, such as delivering brochures or picking up donated goods.
- Visiting families in the hospital.
Volunteer groups are also encouraged to give time to the Danielle House.
If you would like to be considered for a position as a Danielle House volunteer, email us at Volunteer@DanielleHouse.org or call us at 607-724-1540.
You may download our volunteer application and send it to us through email, mail it to us or drop it off at our office.
If you would like to submit the form electronically, fill out the form below.
All fields are required so please fill out the entire form.* If a form field is not applicable to you please enter N/A.